MindEdge Offers Agile Certified Practitioner Exam Prep Course
November 30, 2011
MindEdge’s Agile Certified Practitioner Exam Prep course that prepares learners to take the Project Management Institute (PMI-ACP)SM exam will be available commencing in December on MindEdge Online and through MindEdge’s extensive network of project management training partners.
The course covers the key content areas for the PMI-ACPSM exam, including assignments on Agile tools and techniques, common Agile estimation methods, Agile soft skills, risk management methods, Agile metrics, and communication strategies. It includes the following features:
- Two 120-question practice exams covering PMI-ACPSM exam content;
- Video commentary from Agile project management experts who highlight key study areas;
- An extensive, instant-access glossary of vocabulary words and abbreviations;
- A module covering strategies for passing the PMI-ACPSM exam;
- Mobile-device study aids (available 2012).
Learners who successfully complete the course will earn 21 contact hours accepted by the Project Management Institute.
MindEdge, a learning company based in Waltham, MA, is an authorized PMI Global Registered Education Provider that provides leadership, management, communication, and educational solutions for organizations to help them meet their objectives.